Thursday, August 6, 2026
Ordeal by Innocence : a review
Ordeal by Innocence is the first stand alone novel of Agatha Christie that I have ever read and I liked it a lot.
THE PREMISE:
In the beginning of the book the crime is technically “solved”. Two years ago Rachel Argyle was bludgeoned to death. Her criminally inclined adopted son Jack was convicted of the crime and died in prison from pneumonia 6 months ago, without ever admiting to the crime.
Full review here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Μέδουσα από Σμάλτο: ένα ιστορικό αστυνομικό χωρίς κάθαρση
Πάνε λίγες μέρες που τελείωσα τη «Μέδουσα από Σμάλτο» του Παναγιώτη Αγαπητού και, για να είμαι ειλικρινής, ακόμα δεν έχω αποφασίσει αν μου ά...
-
This is the story of Tess, a country girl that when she was 16 years old she was seduced by a man and she ended up loosing her husband and h...
-
This was a highly enjoyable book. I have bought it almost 3 years ago and for some reason I could not bring myself to read it. I have read t...
-
Since there has been a new Robin Hood film I remembered my love for the legend a took a look in old and favorite Robin Hood films/series. Th...

No comments:
Post a Comment